Do you know that over 83% of Singaporeans are on Social Media each day? That’s more than twice the global average of 26%.
Most of the major brands have a robust social media presence, but start-ups, SMEs and even individuals have also started to build their own brand presence on social media.
How can your business tap on to this trend and unlock more growth potential?
Join our Social Media Marketing Strategies workshop for Nailists to your Business to the next level with the power of Social Media !
Moreover, A business’s online presence, regardless of industry, can have a massive impact on its success. In this day and age, some businesses still don’t realize that a majority of their customers will visit their website before making a purchase. Having a strong online presence, particularly a website, can be make or break for generating more revenue. Yes, the quality of your website impacts results, but the purpose of this article to stress the importance of making sure you have a website. (Cite @ Forbes)
12 & 13 July 2022 , TWO days workshop
Duration : 11am - 6pm each day
*Max 4 pax per intake
What will you learn ?
Day1: Social Media Marketing Strategies.
- Introduction of Social Media Strategies
- Branding yourself according to your target niche
- Content creation & content strategies
- Increasing traffic and generate organic leads
- Instagram algorithm and engagement with high ROI
- Advertising with Instagram Advertisement effectively
- Social Media marketing content & logo design with Canva
Day2: Website Design & Set Up, Website self-managing.
- How to create a professional and modern-looking website
- How to design landing pages that engage users and increase conversions
- How to set up an eCommerce online store within shopify
- How to enhance your website functionality with recommended and popular Payment Providers to generate massive revenue
- Basic on-page Search Engine Optimisation to improve a website’s search engine-friendliness
- How to maintain and properly manage a Shopify website via smart phone
*You are required to bring along Laptop & Smart phone.
Payment is non-refundable once paid in the even of cancellation due to your negligence. Re-schedule is NOT available for this workshop.
Payment is not exchangeable to cash.